The Leica Q2 features a 47.3MP full-frame sensor capable of DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The camera sticks with the stabilized 28mm F1.7 offered on the first Q.
The high-end FF compact camera sealed against dust and water spray, features 4K video (3840 x 2160 pixels and frame rates of 30 or 24 fps), wif-fi and has an ISO range that reaches 50,000.
Leica Q2 Specifications
- New 47-megapixel full-frame image sensor (up from the Q’s 24 megapixels)
- ISO 50-50,000 range (compared to ISO 100-50,000 on the Q)
- Refined camera body design with weather sealing
- New OLED electronic viewfinder with 3.68-megapixel resolution
- Fixed Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH lens
- 35mm, 50mm and 75mm digital crop modes (the 75mm is new to the Q2)
- New Maestro II image processor powering 10 frames per second continuous shooting with autofocus
- 4K UHD and Cinema 4K video recording (the Q’s video topped out at Full HD resolution)
- New UHS-II support
- New battery design offering 30 percent increased battery life over the Q
- Built-in Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi (the inclusion of Bluetooth is new)