Fujifilm released new firmware updates for Fujifilm X-Pro3 and Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless cameras.
Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware 3.20 and Fujifilm X-Pro3 Firmware 1.03 now available for download. See below for details and download links.
Fujifilm X-T3 – Firmware Update 3.20 – download here
The firmware update Ver.3.20 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issues:
- 1. Enhanced autofocus.
* Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
* Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
* Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
- 2. Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
- 3. The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
* Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
* A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
- 4. Fix of minor bugs.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 – Firmware Update 1.03 – download here
The firmware update Ver.1.03 from Ver.1.01 and Ver.1.02 incorporates the following issues:
- 1. The phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, a freeze could occur.
- 2. The phenomenon is fixed that the color tone of recorded images is not recorded correctly in AF-C mode and continuous shooting.
Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-Pro3 | Fujifilm X-Pro3 User’s Manual
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm X-Pro 3 Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography