Here is our free FujiFilm X-T4 pre-order, in stock and availability tracker for you.
The Fujifilm X-T4 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) is the company’s latest high-end photo and video APS-C mirrorless camera. It brings in-body stabilization, faster shooting, improved autofocus and a larger battery to the already very capable X-T3.
Featuring a proven and well-regarded 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and the X-Processor 4 image processor, the Fujifilm X-T4 is capable of DCI/UHD 4K video recording at 60 fps, Full HD recording up to 240 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 15 fps with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop. In addition, the Fujifilm X-T4’s five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, images remain steady and sharp. Simply put, addressing the needs of multimedia image-makers, the Fujifilm X-T4 is a versatile mirrorless camera that blends advanced stills and video capabilities along with enhanced workflow and assistive functionality.
Fujifilm X-T4 release date and price
- The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available to buy from mid-May 2020
- No precise release date due to the coronavirus outbreak
- Prices will start at $1,699
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19, the Fujifilm X-T4 black will be released on May 14th 2020 and the shipping date of Fujifilm X-T4 Silver is also postponed in order to secure a sufficient supply. The new Fujifilm X-T4 is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2020. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now.
Fujifilm X-T4 Key Features:
- 26.1-megapixel CMOS 4 sensor
- Quad-Core X Processor 4
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS)
- ISO range 160-12,800
- Video in DCI 4K/60p
- Records F-log footage in 10-bit color
- Slow motion in Full HD at 240p
- Film simulation modes including new Eterna Bleach Bypass
- AF-C subject tracking in low-light conditions
- New mechanical shutter capable of 15 frames per second
- Updated 3.69 million pixel/100 fps electronic viewfinder
- 1.62 million pixel vari-angle LCD screen
- Battery lasts for up to 600 frames per charge
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography