Fujifilm X100V premium compact camera is rumored to be announced on February 4, 2020. The good news is that the successor to the Fujifilm X100F (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) to feature improved 23mm f/2 lens.
Fujifilm’s goal with the X100-series is to achieve the best image quality without compromise and design it to fit in a slim, compact body that you will take everywhere.
This was achieved through the incorporation of a non-interchangeable, non-collapsible, fixed focal length lens. So with the Fujifilm X100V, the company will offer an improved version of 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing and weather-resistant (WR) feature. Check out the Fujifilm X100V specifications rumored so far.
Fujifilm X100V specifications
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 24.3MP sensor but 32MP BSI sensor is also rumored
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Fujifilm X-T4, X100V and X-T200 Rumors Roundup
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.