Fujifilm X100V premium compact camera is rumored to be announced on February 4, 2020. The good news is that the successor to the Fujifilm X100F (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) to feature improved 23mm f/2 lens.
Fujifilm’s goal with the X100-series is to achieve the best image quality without compromise and design it to fit in a slim, compact body that you will take everywhere.
This was achieved through the incorporation of a non-interchangeable, non-collapsible, fixed focal length lens. So with the Fujifilm X100V, the company will offer an improved version of 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing and weather-resistant (WR) feature. Check out the Fujifilm X100V specifications rumored so far.
Fujifilm X100V specifications
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 24.3MP sensor but 32MP BSI sensor is also rumored
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.