According to latest rumors surfaced over the web, the Fuji X100F successor is expected to arrive in February 2020. The model name is not confirmed yet but the upcoming Fujifilm X100V is rumored to fetaure two-way tilt screen.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Latest 26MP APS-c sensor
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Two-way Tilt screen
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.