Fujinon GF lens firmware version 1.10 released. With this upgrade all GF lenses now support Fujifilm GFX100 Phase Detection AF.
Fujifilm has put a hybrid autofocus system on the GFX 100 medium format camera with 3.76 million phase-detect pixels spread across nearly 100% of the frame. The company claims that AF speeds are 210% faster than on the contrast-detect-only GFX 50R.
The GFX 100 features a medium-format (44 x 33mm) BSI-CMOS sensor with 102 million effective pixels. The camera is powered by a quad-core X-Processor 4 and offers a native ISO range of 100-12,800 (which expands to 50-102,400) and support for 16-bit Raw files.
FujiFilm GFX 100 body: $9,999.95 at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
FujiFilm GFX 100 Pre-order, in Stock & Availability Tracker
Compatibility with Phase detection AF function is added.
Currently, this upgrade is for GFX100 with the Phase detection AF function.
Download Firmware 1.10 Fujinon GF Lenses :
- GF 23mmF4 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 45mmF2.8 R WR – Download here
- GF 63mmF2.8 R WR- Download here
- GF 110mmF2 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro – Download here
- GF 250mmF4 R LM OIS WR – Download here
- GF 32-64mmF4 R LM WR – Download here
- GF 100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR – Download here
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography