Full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-T30 camera have been leaked.
As mentioned several times on previous rumors, the Fuji X-T30 camera will feature the same 26.2MP APS-c image sensor as the Fujifilm X-T3. Major difference is the removal of the D-Pad in favor of a joystick.. Check out the full Fujifilm X-T30 specificaitons !
The Fujifilm X-T30 will be a midrange SLR-styled mirrorless camera and the official announcement will happen on February 14th!
Full Fujifilm X-T30 Specifications
- 26.1 million pixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Phase difference covering the entire screen Sensor with 2.16 million pixels
- Continuous shooting of 8 frames per second is possible at mechanical shutter
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at speeds of up to 30 frames per second with about 16.6 million pixels
- 4K30p video
- EVF with finder magnification 0.62 times
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt liquid crystal
- 16 types of film simulation
- Advanced SR Auto
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 383 g
- Color: Black / Silver
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.