Full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-T30 camera have been leaked.
As mentioned several times on previous rumors, the Fuji X-T30 camera will feature the same 26.2MP APS-c image sensor as the Fujifilm X-T3. Major difference is the removal of the D-Pad in favor of a joystick.. Check out the full Fujifilm X-T30 specificaitons !
The Fujifilm X-T30 will be a midrange SLR-styled mirrorless camera and the official announcement will happen on February 14th!
Full Fujifilm X-T30 Specifications
- 26.1 million pixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Phase difference covering the entire screen Sensor with 2.16 million pixels
- Continuous shooting of 8 frames per second is possible at mechanical shutter
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at speeds of up to 30 frames per second with about 16.6 million pixels
- 4K30p video
- EVF with finder magnification 0.62 times
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt liquid crystal
- 16 types of film simulation
- Advanced SR Auto
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 383 g
- Color: Black / Silver
Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.