Nikon Z8 Camera Rumors
- The Z8 was described to me as a hybrid camera between the Z7 and the Z9
- Similar form factor to the Nikon Z6/Z7
- Improved EVF
- Improved autofocus
- Same sensor as the Z9
- Will not have all of the Z9 features (obviously)
- Announcement expected before the summer (the latest time frame I heard is April and shipping in May, development announcement could come earlier)
- Price in Europe: around €4,500 (US prices are usually lower)
- Will use the same battery as the Nikon Z7 (Nikon EN-EL15c)
- External battery grip will be available
- 8K 60 video
- Dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port for charging/continuous use
- 9MP EVF
Nikon Z8’s EVF is 9 million dots among the new specifications, it will be comparable to the current Sony A1′s 9.44 million dot EVF. The Canon EOS R3 already has 5.8MP EVF.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!