Nikon released a major firmware update version 3.10 for Nikon Z9 mirrorless camera on October 26th, 2022.
Nikon Z9 is available and currently selling for $5,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. You can see the details of Nikon Z9 Firmware Update Version 3.10 as well as download link.
Nikon Z9 Firmware Update Version 3.10
Here are the changes from “C” firmware version 3.01 to 3.10:
- Added support for NIKKOR Z 85 mm f/1.2 S lenses.
- Improved focus accuracy for low-contrast subjects during burst photography with [Wide-area AF (S)], [Wide-area AF (L)], [Wide-area AF (C1)], [Wide-area AF (C2)], [3D-tracking], or [Auto-area AF] selected for [AF-area mode].
- Improved the frame advance rate during burst photography with optional flash units.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The [Retouch] > [Trim] item in the playback “i” menu would in rare cases create distorted copies or not permit selection of the desired crop.
- Copies created by blending a large number of pictures together using the [Retouch] > [Lighten] item in the playback “i” menu would sometimes exhibit a green color cast.
- Rating pictures during playback zoom would in some instances temporarily corrupt the display.
- In extremely rare cases, the camera would stop responding.
Notice – Time Required to Complete This Update: This update takes approximately 6 minutes. A progress bar will be displayed when the update begins, but when updating from a “C” firmware version earlier than 2.00 you may notice that it takes about 2 minutes for the progress bar to be displayed. Do not turn off the camera until the firmware update is complete.
Nikon Z9 body: $5,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!