According to recent reports, Fujifilm will have a major product announcements on January 27, 2021. When we look at the rumored Fujifilm mirrorless cameras and lenses for 2021, there are some prominent products that are likely to be announced on this date. Now let’s see what cameras and lenses can be announced at this major Fujifilm announcement.
The Upcoming Fujifilm products in 2021:
- Fujifilm GFX100S
- Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8 MK II
- Fujinon XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- New Fujifilm Film Simulation
Rumored Fujifilm X-E4 Specifications
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- DCI and UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Larger Battery
Here is what we know so far about this Fujifilm GFX 100S camera:
- 102MP medium format CMOS sensor
- Built-in IBIS
- Smaller than the current Fujifilm GFX 100, almost the same size as GFX 50S
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.