A new hands-on video review of Nikon Z7 II camera published on the web. Dave and Evelyn at the TheCameraStoreTV published their Nikon Z7 II hands-on video review. They cover what is new and how it fits into the market. They also brought in special guest Jeremy Folkens who is a local portrait photographer to get his perspective and some portraits that truly capture the mood of the 2020 holiday season.
A powerful upgrade to the Nikon Z7, the Nikon Z7 II is the ideal camera for capturing highly detailed portraits, landscapes, weddings, events, and commercial photography when there is no compromise on image quality. Check out the Nikon Z7 II Hands-on Video Review below :
The features the Z-mount, which support Nikon’s line of Z-mount lenses. Additionally, this Z-mount design also lends full compatibility to existing Nikon F-mount lenses via an optional FTZ Mount Adapter.
- 45.7MP BSI sensor with native ISO 64
- 4K/60p video with 93% coverage of the sensor, or a ~1.08x crop
- 5-axis in-body stabilization (3-axis with adapted F-mount lenses)
- 10fps burst shooting with single-point AF
- 3.69M-dot EVF, 3.2″ 2.1M-dot rear screen
- -3EV focusing with F2.0 lens
- 1 CFExpress / XQD card slot, 1 UHS-II SD card slot
- New EN-EL15c battery, CIPA rated to 420 shots (LCD), 360 shots (EVF)
- Compatible with new MB-N11 battery grip with vertical controls
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!