Here are the Nikon Z5 sample images.
The Nikon Z5 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) uses a 24MP CMOS sensor, paired with an Expeed 6 processor, but it is not the same BSI-CMOS chip that we’ve seen in the Z6. The Z5’s sensor is probably closely related to the last-generation sensors in the likes of the Nikon D750. Despite its entry-level positioning, the Nikon Z5 offers a minimum exposure time of 1/8000sec, which enables wide-aperture shooting in bright conditions.
Check out the official Nikon Z5 sample images and see also Best Lenses for Nikon Z5.
Nikon Z5 Key Features:
- 24.3MP FX-format CMOS image sensor
- Records 4K UHD/30p and 1080/60p
- Capture stills while recording
- Dual SD card slots
- 231 point phase-detect autofocus
- USB powering while camera is in use
- Optical VR image stabilization
- Electronic Vibration Reduction
- Creative Picture Controls
- Focus Peaking
Reminder: Nikon has released their instant rebates on select Nikon cameras and lenses for June 2020. And you can get $300 off on NikonD780 body, up to $600 off on Nikon Z6 bundles, up to $250 off on Nikon Z50 bundles and up to $500 off on Nikon DSLR & mirrorless lenses.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!