Here is the real product image of the upcoming Sony a7S III camera.
According to recent reports the upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera will be priced around $3,500 USD. This is $500 expensive than Sony a7S II launch price ($2,998).
Sony a7S III will be officially announced on July 28, 2020 at 10:00 EDT, and it is now listed at B&H. The preorder starts at 10am ET, Tue Jul 28.
Full Sony a7S III specifications:
- Sony a7S III body price: around $3,500
- New 12MP full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Records FHD@240fps, 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI
- No Limited record time for 4K@60p video, Full HD@180fps with full AF and sound.
- No internal RAW
- New codec similar to Sony FX9
- AF system is similar to Sony a7R IV
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- No Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- Two card slots: UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of the two slots takes them both!)
- Removable port door. Two usb-c, one micro hdmi, no flash sync port.
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- Official announcement on July 28th
- Shipment start mid August
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography