The new Nikon Z50 Z-mount mirrorless camera will NOT have In Body Image Stabilisation feature (IBIS), and it will feature the Nikon D500‘s 20MP APS-C image sensor. The DX-format mirrorless camera will be on par with Nikon D7500 DSLR camera. And below are what we know so far about the Nikon Z50 APS-C Z-mount Mirrorless Camera:
Rumored Nikon Z50 Specifications
- 20MP APS-C sensor (based on the D500 sensor)
- APS-C mirrorless camera
- Single SD card slot
- 3″ pivoted LCD
- 11 fps
- No IBIS
- Fixed EVF
- New Nikon EN-EL25 battery
- Official announcement could be as early as next week
- The Nikon Z50 will be on par with the D7500 DSLR camera
- Two new Nikon Z-mount APS-S mirrorless lenses: Z-Nikkor 16-55mm f/3.5-6.3 and Z-Nikkor 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3
- The Nikon Z50 will look very similar to the Nikon Z1 prototype camera – it was described to me as a smaller version of the Z6/Z7.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!