Olympus is about to announce a new flagship MFT camera called the Olympus E-M1 III . Here is a recap of the Olympus E-M1 Mark III, everything we know so far.
The upcoming Olympus E-M1 Mark III flagship mirrorless camera will sit below the E-M1X in the line-up. When it comes to the specs, the list of features for the Olympus E-M1 Mark III is mainly at sensor and processor improvements . Anyway here are what we know so far about the Olympus E-M1 Mark III camera considering previous rumors.
Rumored Olympus E-M1 Mark III Specs
- New 24-Megapixel Four Thirds sensor
- More phase detection pixels on the sensor
- Truepic IX processing engine
- Improvements on IBIS
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range
- 4K video at 60p
- Additions on weather-sealing
- Same body design ergonomics but deeper grip
- Price to be around $2,000
Stay tuned with us for more information. Read more Olympus Mirrorless news and Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.