The Olympus OM-D E-M1X Instruction Manual is now available for download.
Olympus E-M1X has a 20.4MP Four Thirds sensor, Dual TruePic VIII processors, a 121-point hybrid autofocus system. The camera can shoot continuously at 60 fps with AF/AE lock and 18 fps with continuous AF/AE.
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Key Features
- 20.4MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- Dual TruePic VIII Image Processors
- Integrated Vertical Grip, Dual Batteries
- 2.36m-Dot 0.83x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- DCI 4K/24p & UHD 4K/30p Video Recording
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 15 fps Shooting and Expanded ISO 25600
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.