Here are the first Impressions of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III camera.
Featuring a 20.4MP MOS sensor and a TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M5 Mark III offers quick continuous shooting up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, up to 30 fps shooting with an electronic shutter, and DCI and UHD 4K video recording.
The OM-D E-M5 Mark III from Olympus is a smaller, cheaper alternative to the flagship E-M1 Mark II / E-M1X models, offering many of the same features at a more palatable price-point in a smaller, lighter body. Check out the first Impressions of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III !
- 20 megapixel Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor
- Latest TruePic VIII processor
- Weather-sealed to official standards
- 5-axis in-body image stabilisation, up to 6.5 EV compensation with 12-100mm lens
- 121-point all-cross-type Dual Phase and Contrast Detection AF system
- 10fps burst shooting with continuous AF/AE
- Cinema 4K video recording at 30p, 1080p at 120fps
- Live Composite mode
- 50MP Tripod HR Shot mode
- Pro Capture mode
- Focus Stacking mode
The Olympus E-M5 III is the newest in its E-M5 line of enthusiast Micro Four Thirds cameras. In this hands-on preview, Chris and Jordan ask, “Who’s it for?”
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.