According to the first specs, the upcoming Panasonic G100 camera is rumored to feature 20.3MP MFT Sensor and able to capture 4K videos at 30p.
The new Panasonic G100 camera (LUMIX DC-G100) will be a replacement for the current Panasonic G90/G95/G99 models which is now $200 off and on sale at Adorama and B&H. The G100 is expected to be announced on June 24, 2020.
Panasonic G100 with 12-32mm kit lens will be priced for $749. See beow for the first Panasonic G100 specs.
Rumored Panasonic G100 specs
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Dual I.S.2
- UHD 4K movies at 30 or 24 fps
- 3.8 MP EVF in the middle of the camera
- Body identical to G9 sizes
- G100 with 12-32mm kit lens will cost $749
Read more Panasonic Rumors.
Also join the Mirrorless Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography.