Here are the updated rumored specs of Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II. Official announcement for both cameras is expected to happen soon.
Updated rumored specs of Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II:
- Incremental update to the current Z6/Z7 models
- The camera shape is almost the same as Z6/Z7
- Same sensor as in the Z6/Z7
- Same EVF as Z6/Z7 (previous rumors indicated EVF with 5.76 million dots, the current Z6/Z7 have EVF with 3.69 million dots)
- Improved AF (Face/eye/animal detection)
- Dual EXPEED processor
- Will use the new Nikon EN-EL15c battery
- USB power
- Dual memory card slots: CFexpress and SD (XQD/CFX type B, SD-UHS-II)
- Faster frame rate
- More buffer memory
- 4k 60p video
- More new video features
- Improved user interface
- Support for vertical grip with release button/controls (optional accessory)
- Improved functionality expected with firmware update after release
- The expected announcement is around October, could be as early as next week.
- The Nikon Z6 II will be the last Nikon camera with a 24MP sensor
- Higher prices than the current Nikon Z7 ($2,497) and Z6 ($1,797) models
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!