The NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S and NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lenses are now available for pre-order at several major stores in US.
The much anticipated NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S is the shortest and lightest full-frame zoom lens of its kind, offering unique user benefits and incredible rendering capabilities across the wide zoom range. Joining the previously announced NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S and NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S lenses, this lens completes the trinity of coveted fast aperture Z series zooms. See also :Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 Z-mount vs Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 F-mount Comparison
The new NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S is Nikon’s fastest and most optically impressive AF prime lens yet, effortlessly balancing the combination of intense sharpness and dreamy bokeh. For pro-level creators that need powerful performance and versatility, the 50mm f/1.2 delivers a standard focal length with unrivaled sharpness, speed, and life-like clarity. See also : NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens Sample Images
- NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens – $2,396.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens – $2,096.95 – at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
Nikon Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S lens Specifications:
- A massive, solid lens with a lot of glass elements inside.
- 17 elements in 15 groups including two ED glass elements and three aspherical elements.
- The lens will have an LCD similar to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens (see picture above)
- Similar in size to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
- Fn Button
- Dimenssions: 90mm x 150mm
Nikon Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens Specifications:
- Smaller and lighter than the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8 G Lens
- Smooth and silent autofocus, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming
- Almost flat front element
- Will take regular filters
- Confirmed screw-on filter size: 112mm
- Additional rear filter slot that allows the use of gel filters
- The lens will come with two different hoods, could be one for FX and one for DX use
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!