One of the rumored mode is the highly=anticipated Sony a7 IV (announcement probably in Q3 of 2021), the other could be a new flagship full frame E-mount mirrorless camera sitting above the current Sony a9 II (announcement probably in Q1 of 2021).
Check out the rumored specifications of these two upcoming Sony mirrorless cameras.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than Sony a7 III
- 3.68M dot EVF
- 1.44M dot LCD
- Newly developed 30 MP sensor
- 4K 60p with no overheating
- Dual SD and CFexpress Type A card slots
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Price 2.499$
New Sony Flagship Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specifications:
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor
- 8K video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from Sony a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price 5.999$.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography