Here are more details about the upcoming Canon EOS R5c & EOS R5s cameras. Canon is rumored to announce a lower and a higher resolution cameras for the EOS R lineup.
We already mentioned about the 90MP Canon EOS R5S which is being tested by a very select group of Photographers. This one is referred as the high-end EOS R5 model. Rumors also indicate another lower-res gear which will be named as Canon EOS R5C.
Here are the first rumors about Canon EOS R5c & EOS R5s Cameras.
Details of Canon EOS R5c & EOS R5s Cameras :
- R5C/R3C has the same sensor technology as the EOS R5 but with half resolution
- R5C/R3C records 4K/120P with no crop
- R5C/R3C does 2.8K supersampling in super35 mode
- Both have a newly developed heat sink
- R5S/R3S has “double-width resolution sensor of EOS R6“
- R5S/R3S does 12fps
- Dual Pixel AF performance in low light better than EOS R5 and EOS R6.
- R5S/R3S “high resolution monster being hybrid for quality and speed“
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.