According to the latest rumors, Sony A7000 camera may use a brand new 43MP APS-C sensor from Sony.
With the leaked Sony IMX671AQR sensor specs, we can predict that this level of features can only be for the long-awaited Sony A7000 and also for the possible Fujifilm X-H2 too.
As a side note, the Sony IMX671AQR sensor features 43MP resolution and is able to record 8K 12bit video too. The APS-C Sony IM671AQR 43MP BSI 8k sensor also has stacked DRAM and up to 16 bit depth for stills images. Check out the previously rumored Sony A7000 specs :
- 32MP Exmor RS APS CMOS with DRAM
- New Ultra Fast LSI
- Blackout-free Shooting
- New BIONZ X
- 925-point PDAF, 60fps AE/AF
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- 30fps/12Bit AE-L/AF-C E.S.
- Electronic Shutter Speeds up to 1/32000s
- 4K/60p 10Bit Super35mm Video
- 4K/24p 10Bit 2.4:1 WDR Movie
- ISO 64-64000
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography