Sony Japan just released a teaser that a “new concept” Sony Alpha mirrorless camera will be officially announced on September 15, 2020. It is highly likely that this camera will be the rumored “Sony a7C“.
Sony a7C will come in two color variants Black and Silver.
Rumored Sony a7C Specs
- Price above $2,000, specs similar to current a7 III
- Designed for vloggers and youtubers
- Battery is NP-FZ100
- 4K 24p 10bit 100mbps, 4K 30p 10bit 100mbps and it even has 50/60p 4K but is really crippled
- No pop-up flash
- Pop-up evf with 770.000 pixels (2.3m points) 0.6x mag.
- NP-FZ100 Battery, the grip is pretty large to accommodate the battery
- USB Type-C
- Touch LCD screen similar to Sony a7S III
- Single SD card slot
- Headphone jack
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Body design similar to a6600 APS-C E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Available in Black and Silver
- New lens line will be announced too: The compact lenses will have the code “V”
- The first lens will be a compact travel zoom (something like a 28-60mm f/4.5-5.6)
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography