Check out several more details about the 90MP Canon EOS R5S Camera. 90MP Canon EOS R5S is being tested by a very select group of Photographers.
Canon is rumored to be working on a new high-megapixel RF-mount full frame mirrorless camera to replace both the Canon EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R cameras. According to the latest rumors, this Canon EOS R5S high-megapixel camera is now being tested by a very select group of photographers as a finished product.
Here is what we know so far about this high megapixel Canon EOS R5S mirrorless camera:
- 90MP full-frame CMOS image sensor
- 5-Axis in-body Image Stabilization
- No 8K video recording capability
- The design is similar to the Canon EOS R5 camera
- Dual card slots: SD (compatible with UHS-II), CFexpress type B
- LP-E6NH battery
- Built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust-proof and splash-proof
- Development announcement at the end of 2020
Canon is planning to announce the development of high megapixel Canon EOS R5S mirrorless camera before the end of 2020, and the final official announcement is expected to be in February or March 2021.
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.