The Sony a7S III instruction manual and help guide are now available for download online.
The Sony a7S III is a 12MP full-frame camera primarily designed with video in mind. 4K video recording is possible at 120fps (up to 30min), 4K 60fps (up to 60min), and FullHD video at 240fps. The camera can record 4K video at 10-bit 4:2:2 internally, has up to 600mbps recording, and supports dual SD UHS-II or new CFexpress Type-A cards.
The Sony A7sIII help guide and user manual is now available on the web.
It can capture UHD 4K footage at up to 120p in 10-bit 4:2:2 encoding and promises 16-bit Raw video output.
- 12MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Bionz XR processor
- On-sensor phase detection
- ISO 80-102,400 (expandable to 40-409,600)
- 9.44M dot EVF with 0.91x magnification
- 4K video at up to 120p, 60p for ‘at least an hour’
- 16-bit Raw video output at up to 60p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 internal capture (in codecs including H.265 and All-I H.264)
- Fully articulating LCD
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Twin card slots that each accept either SD or CFexpress Type A
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography