Nikon is on the verge to announce NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S & Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lenses Soon. So here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S and NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lenses.
Check out the list of rumored Nikon mirrorless cameras and lenses. The two lenses from the New Nikon Nikkor Z-mount Lens Roadmap is expected to arrive soon.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens Specifications:
- A massive, solid lens with a lot of glass elements inside: a total of 17 elements used!
- The lens will have an LCD similar to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens (see picture above)
- Similar in size to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S
- Dimenssions: 90mm x 150mm
- The 50mm f/1.2 lens may also have the Noct nomenclature (Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S Noct lens?)
Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens Specifications:
- Smaller and lighter than the F-mount version
- Almost flat front element
- Will take regular filters
- Not sure about the filter size: 105mm or 112mm
- The lens will come with two different hoods, I assume one for FX and one for DX use
- Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S lens: a massive, solid lens with a lot of glass elements inside – similar in size to the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S. The 50mm f/1.2 lens may also have the Noct nomenclature (Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2 S Noct lens).
- Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens: smaller and lighter than the F mount version, the lens can take screw-in filters. New info: 105mm filter thread. Not confirmed for July 21 release.
See latest Nikon discounts.