As is known, Sony introduced some standard fixed and wide angle fixed lenses in the past months. Now is the time for Sony to introduce some medium telephoto and macro lenses.
In May 2021, Sony may also announce the successor to the a6600 camera.
Sony FE 100mm f/1.4 GM Lens & FE 70mm f/2.8 Macro G Lens Coming
The latest rumors suggest Sony will announce the following two lenses in May 2021:
- Sony FE 100mm f/1.4 GM Lens
- Sony FE 70mm f/2.8 Macro G Lens
The 100mm F1.4 has already been released by Zeiss, Sigma and Nikon (although Sigma and Nikon are 105mm), so it’s no wonder Sony has entered this category. Is the Sony FE 70mm f/2.8 Macro G lens a rival to Sigma’s 70mm F2.8 MACRO?
- Best Lenses for Sony a1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a1
- Best Lenses for Sony a7S III
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7S III
- Best Lenses for Sony a7C
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography