Chris and Jordan at DPReviewTV published a video about their camera and lens predictions for 2021. You can find the details of what to expect from each camera company in 2021.
Buying a camera isn’t just about the body itself. You’re buying into a whole system of lenses and accessories specific to a manufacturer. If you’re going to purchase a new mirrorless or DLR camera in 2021 this video will help you make the decision of your move. Here is the Camera and Lens Predictions for 2021 video.
New Cameras & Lenses Predictions in 2021
Canon: See also Complete List of Canon Cameras Expected in 2021
- Canon 600mm F11, 400mm F11, and 85mm F2 lens;
- Successor to Canon EOS RP to compete with the Z5.
- Canon EF-M lens with EOS M5 Mark II
- Fujifilm X-H2
- A smaller, cheaper camera with a GFX100 sensor will be available.
- High-end models of single-lens reflex cameras such as the D580 and D880 equipped with high-pixel, high-performance live view functions.
- a Z-mount sports camera
- a camera for stills, but the question is whether Foveon will be adopted.
- many lenses of the DG DN version of the Art lens
- m4 / 3 and Panasonic GH6 will appear with a high-quality, ultra-fast-read 4K sensor like the α7S III makes sense
- Panasonic 40-100mm F1.7 (or F2) to combine with a 10-25mm F1.7 for m4 / 3.
- a large, full-scale APS-C camera with a high-speed readout 26MP sensor appears
- Sony E16-50mm will be renewed to a higher performance one.
- Sony FE 24-70mm GM and 70-200mm GM need to be updated.