The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera announced. It is the latest high-end, ultra-tough, hyper-fast DSLR from Canon.
The EOS-1D X Mark III is scheduled to be available in mid-February 2020 for an estimated retail price of $6499 USD, body-only.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III video previews & reviews:
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Main Features
- New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor combined with newly designed High Detail Low-Pass Filter
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200
- New 191-point optical viewfinder AF system capable of tracking the subject’s head, and face using Deep Learning Technology
- New Smart Controller built into the AF-On button for fast control of the AF Point selection
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate autofocus in Live View covering 90%x100% of the image area at an EV of -6 ~ 18
- The lightning-fast camera features the ability to shoot up to 16 frames-per-second in optical viewfinder shooting and up to 20 fps while in Live View shooting with mechanical or silent shutter
- Maximum buffer in continuous shooting (RAW+JPEG) of 1000 images or more with dual CFexpress card slots
- 12-bit 5.5K RAW video internal recording and oversampling 4K 60p video recording using the full width of the sensor in Canon Log with 10-bit 4:2:2
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!