Canon EOS-1D X Mark III to be Announced Soon . Canon 1D X Mark III camera announcement may happen on early January 2020.
Previously the camera was expected to be announced on Feb 2020. Recent rumors from nokishita suggest the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III and “WFT-E9” are added to Canon’s latest product list. This means we will see official announcement of EOS-1D X Mark III in next few weeks. Most likely at the end of January to early February. We will update you soon as we get any new information.
From Nokishita Camera:
“EOS-1D X Mark III” and “WFT-E9” are added to Canon’s latest product list. It may be added early because it is the year-end and New Year holidays, but reservations should start within a month if usual.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- Updated 20.1MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 6K External RAW Recording
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- 4K Video with PDAF and No Crop
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!