According to recent reports, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera is rumored to feature 4K Video with PDAF and no Crop, 5.9K External RAW Recording.
During the development announcement of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, Canon introduce all the specs of the camera to the public. Recent reports indicates that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will probably shoot 4K Video with PDAF and without crop and the high-end product will be able to shoot 5.9K Video with external RAW recording.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera will have an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. Latest tests suggests that it will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II. The IBIS is rumored but still not confirmed yet.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Key Features
- New CMOS sensor
- New DIGIC image processor
- Records 4K video at 60p
- Captures RAW video or 10-bit 4:2:2 video with Canon Log
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy
- New bright optical viewfinder
- AE and focus tracking
- AF sensor with 28x more resolution
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 525 AF areas
- Shoot using an electronic shutter
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!