Here are the first pictures of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera.
The cameras, which are expected to be announced by the end of 2020, are slowly emerging and Olympus E-M10 IV is one of them. When we look at the list of features, we can say that Olympus has added the 20MP sensor and 5-axis in-body stabilization to its new models by default.
Olympus will soon announce a new OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera and the M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5.0-6.3 IS lens from the latest roadmap. The entry-level Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Micro Four Thirds camera is expected to be announced in the next several weeks and will replace the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III model. Check out the first pictures of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Key Features:
- 20.MP sensor
- 5axis stabilization (4.5EV)
- 2.36m dot EVF (100% 1.23x)
- 1037 dot 3inch LCD tilting monitor
- 121 point contrast AF
- 1/4000-60sec shutter. Live-bulb max 30m. Live composite max 3h. Electronic first curtain shutter (1/320-60sec) Silent mode (1/16000-60sec)
- Art filters
- Video 4K 30-25-24p FHD 60-30-25-24p
- 15fps in S-AF and 6.3fps in C-AF
- Dimension: 121.7 x 84.4 x 49mm
- Weight 383 (with battery)
Here is what we know so far about the upcoming Olympus products:
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV camera body: US Price $699, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25 (replacement for the current Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV with M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens kit: US Price $799, available in black and silver, shipping will start on September 25
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5.0-6.3 IS lens: US Price $1499, will start shipping on September 8.
Stay tuned with us for more information. Read more Olympus Rumors.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.