The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is expected to be released in early 2020. Here are more information about Canon EOS-1D X Mark III specs.
According to recent reports the upcoming flagship DSLR camera will have an amazing battery life and it will be much better than the current 1DX II.
The Mark III of Canon 1D X to feature an all-new CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF and a new Digic processor. The Dual Pixel AF region of the sensor will cover 90% of the frame horizontally and 100% vertically, with 525 AF areas.
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
- Currently no info about the megapixel of EOS-1D X Mark III’s sensor, maybe Canon is testing different resolutions right now.
Canon Camera Deals:
$300 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$200 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!