Here are updated specs of upcoming Nikon D6 flagship full frame DSLR camera.
The new processor on D6 will provide improved AF system and advanced video features with RAW recording. Nikon D6 body will have dual CFexpress memory cards. Check out the updated list of Nikon D6 specifications below.
Nikon D6 rumored specs
- 20MP full frame CMOS sensor, not 24MP as previous reported
- 14 fps in normal shutter mode (the D5 could do 12 fps)
- Improved/better AF system but probably with the same number of AF points
- The Nikon D6 AF improvements are crucial and comparable to the Sony A9II
- The D6 built-in sensor stabilization (IBIS) will be an improved version from the Nikon Z system
- The D6 will have more features and customization options for various aspects of the camera and settings
- Companion applications will also see improvements but they will most likely launch after the camera release
- The D6 will definitely not be a “hybrid” camera, but rather a DSLR with some mirrorless features (better video, IBIS, silent shooting for example)
- 4K 60p video
- Improved dynamic range
- Advanced video features with RAW recording (not sure if external or internal)
- Longer manual exposure times (like in the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds (up from 30 seconds)
- Dual CFexpress memory card slots
- 0.76-0.78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed dual processors
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dots touchscreen
- Improved silent shooting modes
- Official announcement expected in mid-February (around February 12, 2020 ±1-2 days)
Read more Nikon Camera Rumors.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!