The mid-range Micro Four Thirds camera has been delayed due to shifting of production plant from China to Vietnam. On the other hand the company focuses on compact and lightweight products, high-resolution lenses, and strong image stabilization.
So to wrap all of these informations within the confirmation from the rumor mill that the Olympus E-M5 Mark III camera announcement could be in one or two months period. Check out the previously posted E-M5 III specs and predictions.
Waiting for the E-M1 Mark III – see also Olympus E-M1 Mark III : What We Know So Far
Rumored Olympus E-M5 III specifications
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.