Here are some rumored Fuji X-Pro 3 camera specifications on the Chinese social media platform Weibo. This is also identical with the ones we’ve posted on what we know so far about the Fujifilm X-Pro3 article.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Coming With 5-Axis IBIS? Fujifilm X-T4?
If Fujifilm has miniaturized their IBIS enough to fit into the X-Pro 3 than it is highly likely that the Fujifilm X-T4 and more will come with the feature in the future. Check out the Fuji X-Pro3 camera specifications.
- 24MP/26.1MP X-Trans CMOS sensor
- X-processor 4 with quad CPU
- 4K video at 60 frames per second
- Built-in body 5 axis image stabilization
- 3 inches 1.04 million 3-axis touch screen
- Weather sealed magnesium alloy body
- October announcement
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.