Here are the latest Nikon camera rumors on Nikon Z3, Z5, Z9, D6, D760, D5700, D7600 .
Nikon upcoming cameras are expected both in Nikon DSLR and Mirrorless models. Especially for the DSLR cameras, the announcements will happen once the stock lines becomes clear for the new ones. So, you can expect the announcement of these DSLRs for the second half of 2019.
Below are some new rumors on upcoming Nikon cameras.
- Nikon Z3: Rumored to be announced in 2020, an entry-level DX mirrorless camera with fix LCD screen, 24 or 26 MP sensor, one micro SD card slot only, probably no EVF, very compact.
- Nikon Z5: Rumored to be announced in 2019, 30-32 MP APS-C sensor, similar body to the Z6, dual card slot (XQD and micro SD)
- Nikon Z9: Development announcement could be as early as in this summer. This is the previously rumored high-end Z-mount full frame mirrorless camera (Z8) with dual card slots
- Nikon D5700 & D7600: Rumored to be announced in the second half of 2019.
- Nikon D760 : The successor of Nikon D750 DSLR camera, to be announced in 2019
- Nikon D6: The successor of Nikon D5 DSLR camera, to be announced in late 2019 to early 2020, Rumored Specs: 24MP, 4K@60p, Built-in Sensor Stabilization, it will not be a hybrid camera.
- At least two DX Z lenses at launch, probably a standard zoom lens and a tele-zoom or a standard zoom + a prime, more DX lenses to come in 2020
- The next Z firmware update will come either early summer or autumn, that will bring CFexpress support and RAW recording
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!